Free Quote Top

Our Company - DoodyCalls® of Wake County

Exceptional Pet Waste Removal in Raleigh, NC

Did you know that only about 60% of dog owners pick up their dogs’ waste? This leaves about 40% of pet owners who either choose not to or forget to pick up after their pets, leaving 11 million tons of dog waste annually, resulting in detrimental environmental outcomes.

Fortunately, DoodyCalls® of Wake County is here to tackle the problem at the source with pet waste removal services in Raleigh designed to clean up communities and create a healthier environment for everyone. Working alongside the Community Associations Institute North Carolina Chapter (CAI-NC), we’ve gained a better understanding of the community management industry and utilized our core values of integrity, service, leadership, and respect to help educate residents about the harmful effects of animal waste on the environment.

Still, these environmental issues go beyond just solid waste and nutrients that can move into local streams and water supplies. Animals can transmit various bacteria and viruses, such as E.coli, salmonella, cryptosporidium, and intestinal parasites and worms. These pathogens can potentially spread to other animals and mammals as well.

Some of the ways Raleigh is working to address this issue include the following:

  • Wake County Environmental Services receiving $49,957 to expand well water awareness and testing campaigns
  • Tar River Land Conservancy receiving $250,000 to purchase over 660 acres to protect almost 9 miles of streams, creek banks, wetlands, and habitats around Swift Creek
  • A grant of more than $200,000 to The Water Resources Research Institute to introduce green infrastructure and carry out wetland restoration activities to minimize and manage stormwater runoff

Attorney General Josh Stein awarded these and various other environment grants in 2022 in the amount of $2.5 million. With adequate federal funding, DoodyCalls® of Wake County can help mitigate the pet waste problem and support community cleanup efforts with our residential and commercial dog poop cleanup solutions.

Doody Calls Logo Logo Woofies

We’re delighted to share some exciting news! DoodyCalls has forged a special partnership with Woofie's of Northwest Raleigh - a renowned name in personalized pet care. This collaboration is designed to bring exclusive pet care benefits to our valued DoodyCalls customers.

What Does This Mean for You?

As part of this partnership, you can now enjoy preferred rates on Woofie's premium pet care services. Woofie's of Northwest Raleigh is committed to providing top-notch care for your pets, ensuring they receive the attention and pampering they deserve.

Exclusive Offer for Our Customers

To kick off this collaboration in style, we're extending a limited-time offer! During the Grand Opening of Woofie's of Northwest Raleigh, we invite you to join us in celebrating. As a special treat, if you sign up for Woofie's services during the Grand Opening, you'll receive an exclusive 10% off.

Save the Date for Woofie's of Northwest Raleigh’s Grand Opening

Stay tuned for the official announcement of Woofie's of Northwest Raleigh’s Grand Opening! This will be a fantastic opportunity to explore their state-of-the-art Mobile Pet Spa, meet the passionate team, and discover the array of services designed to cater to your pet's needs.

We're confident that this partnership will enhance the overall well-being of your pets, providing them with the best care possible.

Call (919) 373-3389 to learn more about our services and get a free quote today!

Let DoodyCalls Pick Up Where Your Pet Left Off

Get a free & fast quote now! Prices start at $12 per visit.*

Part of the Authority Brands Family

Authority Brands is the leading provider of in-home services, building brands that support the success of franchisees as well as better the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ.


Proud Partner of Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Boys And Girls Club