DoodyCalls is Growing & Hiring!
DoodyCalls scoops over 10 million doggie deposits every year! Our independently owned and operated franchise businesses are always on the lookout for hard-working and responsible people to join their team. Technicians drive DoodyCalls vehicles and “Scoop the Poop” for dog-loving clients. The teams are fun, professional, and proud to work together to make the world a happier place for people and pets.
DoodyCalls locations have been “Scooping the Poop” for over 20 years and are more than just a little bit famous. Each location is looking for friendly and enthusiastic team members that love working outside and who live these values:
- High Integrity and Ethical Leadership: Take responsibility; blame no one. Do not mislead or deceive.
- Servant Leadership: Serve others first, then aspire to lead. Unleash the energy, intelligence, and creativity of others.
- Humility: Be open to learning from anyone, anywhere. Be knowledgeable but not arrogant.
- Respect: Listen to others and assume positive intent. Value what’s unique and special in each team member.
- Be Kind: Be aware of how you make others feel. Care about others personally and professionally.
- Bound Together: We win and lose as a team, not as individuals.
- Deliver WOW: Search for opportunities to go above and beyond. Knock people’s socks off.
If you believe you would be a good fit for DoodyCalls , please use the form below to get started.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling, and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to DoodyCalls Corporate.