Dog Waste Removal in Pasadena
Reliable Pet Waste Solutions
In our great state of Maryland, nearly 49% of households own a pet, and almost 31% own at least one dog! That's a lot of dogs, which in turn adds up to a lot of waste. If homeowners aren't regularly picking up after their dog, their poop can turn into an environmental hazard.
Pet waste is detrimental to local soil and water quality when left to pile up and presents many potential health dangers to families and their pets. For example, pet waste can be carried by irrigation water or rain into local creeks and bays, contributing to water pollution. Plus, the last thing you want is to attract rodents like mice and rats that will see dog poop as a food source! Here are some do's and don'ts when it comes to picking up after your furry friends:
- Place dog waste in a biodegradable bag and leave it in your outdoor garbage can for pickup.
- Clean pet waste from yards frequently.
- Properly dispose of pet waste in solid waste containers with a lid.
- Never toss pet waste into a storm drain.
- Don't use pet waste as compost or fertilizer, this is harmful to health and soil quality.
- Never rinse pet waste out of yards or sidewalks into storm drains.
While these tips are great for every pet owner to know, we also understand that time is valuable, and busy pet parents can't always pick up after their pets.
Call In the Professional Pooper Scoopers
Hiring a professional pet waste removal company has perks for households with one or more dogs. For one, you can keep your yard fresh and clean and check one more chore off your to-do list! At DoodyCalls of Central Maryland, you can count on:
- Affordable and reliable pickup: Our low cost and fixed rates makes a service like ours worth it! Plus, we offer discounts if you pre-pay for services.
- Flexible pickup schedules: Take your pick from weekly, bi-weekly, one-time clean-ups, and no contracts or term commitments.
- Technicians in uniforms and branded vehicles: No second guesses of who’s arriving at your home! Our technicians will always be recognizable.
- Background checked employees: Trust is key. Entering your yard is a big deal, so rest easy knowing our team members are vetted.
- Professionally trained & insured team: With 20 years of industry experience under our belt and a strong code of ethics, our team members are friendly and committed to the services we provide.
- Clean and Sanitary Process: Technicians will clean and disinfect their tools and shoes before leaving to ensure waste isn't transferred between yards.
- Proper disposal: We'll double bag waste and secure it with a knot before placing it in your garage can or taking it with us—whichever you prefer.
- Text confirmation after a visit: Since you don't need to be home for us to complete service, a text will confirm service is completed, so you know we stuck to our schedule!
Don't wait any longer! Call our team today to get started.
Efficient Pet Waste Pick-Up and Pet Odor Removal
The process is simple. We'll enter your yard, walk your yard twice in a grid-like pattern to ensure we didn't leave any waste behind, and we'll close the door/gate properly once we're done. All you need to do is set your preferred pickup schedule, and we'll stick to it.
The smell that lingers after waste is gone can be tough to eliminate. Luckily, we can assist with our yard deodorizing services. If any overwhelming smells have taken over your yard, patio, deck, or sidewalk, our team can apply a natural cleaning solution with deodorizing enzymes to reduce the smell. This solution is tough on odors but is gentle on surfaces like your patio or deck.
Enjoy your yard again with our pet odor removal services! Request a free quote today at 301-701-3143.
Dog Waste Stations for Communities
Is your community or commercial property pet friendly? If so, there are likely plenty of dogs going on walks and spending time with their owners. While most spaces have rules about cleaning up after dogs, not everyone abides. To provide convenient solutions for dog owners (and management), we provide communities with solutions like pet waste stations. The DoodyCalls team will also make sure waste station supplies like poop bags, bag dispensers, and dog waste bins are always maintained. With noticeable and sanitary solutions throughout your property, pet owners are more likely to use them.
For communities looking for that extra clean-up, we offer common area waste removal and regular pickups for the dog waste that doesn't make it into the bin. We'll recommend the best pickup frequency depending on your property's needs and the number of people and dogs in your community.
Need commercial pet waste removal services in the Pasadena area? Give our team a call at 301-701-3143, or click here to request a free quote.