Attention all dog owners in Knoxville! Are you tired of leaving your furry friend at home while you go out and enjoy events around town? Well, we've got great news for you. Knoxville is a city that loves dogs just as much as its human residents do! From outdoor concerts to pet-friendly restaurants, there are plenty of opportunities for you and your pup to have a good time together. In this blog post, we'll share our tips for finding the best dog-friendly events in Knoxville so that you can start planning some fun adventures with your four-legged companion today!
How to find dog-friendly events in Knoxville
If you're looking for dog-friendly events in Knoxville, there are a few places you can look. The first is the city's website, which has a list of events that are open to leashed dogs. You can also check out local newspapers and online event calendars to see if there are any dog-friendly events happening in the near future. Finally, don't forget to ask your fellow dog owners if they know of any upcoming events that your pup would enjoy!
Knoxville's best dog-friendly events and locations
There are plenty of great dog-friendly events happening in Knoxville all the time! Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Shopping and Market Square - Knoxville permits doggies down at Market square and many businesses even allow dogs to come inside to shop, like Mast General Store.
2. Dog-friendly Breweries- Breweries ALL over the city permit dogs and allow them to hang out during their events and festivals. Check out some of our favorites like Last Days of Autumn Brewing and Pretentious Beer and Glass Co.
3. Bike, Boat, Brew and Bark - This event is being held June 3rd this year. You can ride your bike, bring your dog, drink beer and learn to SUP all in Knoxville.
Tips for attending dog-friendly events
As dog owners, we love taking our furry friends with us wherever we go. However, not all events are created equal when it comes to being dog friendly. Here are a few tips to help you find and attend the best dog-friendly events in Knoxville:
1. Check the event website or call ahead to see if dogs are allowed. Some events may have specific guidelines such as requiring dogs to be on a leash at all times or only allowing certain types of breeds.
2. If the event is outside, be aware of the weather conditions and make sure your dog will be comfortable. Bring plenty of water and a shady spot for them to rest if it is going to be hot.
3. Choose an event that will be enjoyable for both you and your dog. Avoid crowded or loud events that may stress your pet out. Stick to walks, hikes, or other activities where your dog can stay by your side and enjoy the scenery.
4. Be prepared with clean-up bags and pick up after your pet throughout the event. This will help keep the area clean for everyone and show that you’re considerate of others.
5. Most importantly, have fun! Spending time with your dog is one of the best parts of owning a pet so take advantage of opportunities to enjoy quality time together while exploring all that Knoxville has to offer.
Finding the best dog-friendly events in Knoxville doesn't have to be a daunting task. With a little research and preparation, you can easily locate the right event for you and your pup. Whether it's an outdoor fest or a concert, there are plenty of fun activities that are just waiting to be explored by both of you. Be sure to do your homework before committing so that you know exactly what type of event is available and if it's suitable for your canine companion.
As you enjoy all these fun dog-friendly events in Knoxville, you'll understand how important it is to clean up after your pet in Knoxville after all your events! Doodycalls offers commercial services that also include dog parks and more! Check it out here. They scoop the poop, so you don't have to!