Dog Poop Clean Up Calculator for Dog Owners
Our mission is to make the world a happier and healthier place for people and pets. One of the ways we make our customers happy is by reducing the time they spend scooping poop so they have more time to do the things they love!
You can use the fun calculator below to see how much time you can save by outsourcing the most unpleasant chore on your weekly to-do list. This is not a scientifically proven calculator and is intended to be used for fun only.
- One dog leaves about .75 lbs of pet waste each day (http://indiana.clearchoicescleanwater.org/pets/pet-poo-impacts)
- It will take about 10 minutes to clean up after each dog and 10 minutes is spent getting the tools out and cleaning them after the job is done.
- The average life span of a dog is 11 years (https://www.petmd.com/dog/wellness/evr_dg_how_long_do_dogs_live)
Dog Poop Calculator for Communities
Communities have lots of dogs – and lots of dogs produce lots of poop! You can the calculator below to estimate how much waste the dogs at your community produce as well as how many pet waste stations we suggest you have in your community for dog owners to use.
- One dog leaves about .75 lbs of pet waste each day. (http://indiana.clearchoicescleanwater.org/pets/pet-poo-impacts)
- 38% of HH that have a dog and on average dog parents have 1.6 dogs. (https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/reports-statistics/us-pet-ownership-statistics)
- There are 23,000,000 fecal coliform bacteria in .75 pounds of dog waste