DoodyCalls is the nation’s trusted leader in pet waste removal
We hear it every day: You love your pets. You don’t love picking up the waste they leave behind. So it’s no wonder that so many local dog and cat owners count on DoodyCalls of Prince William County. We remove pet waste, keeping lawns, decks, and patios clean and safe for both people and pets.
DoodyCalls’ pet waste removal and disposal service is available in Bristow, Linton Hall, Gainesville, Manassas, Haymarket, and throughout Prince William County. Our technicians take care of the dirty work, freeing you to spend more time on all of those things you enjoy more than cleaning up after your buddy.
DoodyCalls believes in keeping things simple. Here’s all you need to do:
- Call 1-800-366-3922 or click here to get an instant quote or sign up for service online.
- Tell our Customer Care Team how often you would like us to service your lawn; we offer weekly, monthly, and bi-monthly removal service, as well as one-time clean-ups.
- Sit back, put your feet up, and relax.
What to Expect
On the scheduled date, our DoodyCalls pet waste technician will arrive at your home in one of our fully-branded trucks. Our technician will walk your yard in a grid pattern, carefully checking along his path, collecting every poop spotted along the way. Once the first pass is complete, he’ll circle around and walk it again.
All of the collected pet waste is transferred to a special receptacle lined with a fresh waste bag. Once the inspection of your yard is complete, we’ll place the full bag into a second one and tie both securely with an overhand knot at the top. We can then either dispose of the waste bags in your garbage can or we can take them with us – whichever way you choose.
Our cleaning process is still far from complete. At this point, our technician returns to the truck to carefully clean and disinfect all of our waste removal and disposal tools and equipment – even our shoes. This extra step in the process ensures that no waste, diseases, or parasites from one client’s yard ever reaches another.
Before we go, we’ll leave a small yellow doorhanger to let you know that we’ve removed the pet waste from your yard. Your yard is now perfectly clean and ready for you and your pet to enjoy!
Why Choose Our Service?
- DoodyCalls is the nation’s most recognized and trusted pet waste removal service. Publications and news organizations like The Wall Street Journal, The Associated Press, USA TODAY, and Forbes have written over 100 flattering stories about our service. Take a look!
- We offer several pet waste removal and disposal plans so that we can meet your specific needs and budget.
- Our technicians are fully insured and uniformed.
- Each DoodyCalls franchise is locally owned and managed by a friendly and dedicated pet waste removal specialist.
- Every DoodyCalls team member is committed to saving you time and making your life more enjoyable.
- We offer pre-payment discounts: a 5% discount when pre-paying for 26 services, and 10% when prepaying for 52. If you cancel early, we’ll return the unused portion to you.
- We’re committed to being the best, and we back our pet waste removal service with a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re ever dissatisfied with our service, call us; we’ll send someone to re-clean your yard immediately – free of charge.
DoodyCalls of Prince William County has the right solution for you, whether you want a clean yard or litter box, or a deodorized deck or patio. Call today and you may never need to worry about poop again. Our pet waste removal service is available in Bristow, Linton Hall, Gainesville, Manassas, Haymarket, and the surrounding area.
Ready to take back your backyard? Our Customer Care Team is here to answer your questions seven days a week at 1.800.366.3922 and you can always click here to get a free quote online >>