Potomac Patch: December 14, 2010 It’s the rare pet owner who will tell you he or she enjoys cleaning up after the dog. That’s especially true if the owner has more than one dog with free rein of the yard. For those pet owners who need a little extra help when it comes to cleaning up READ MORE>>
DOODYCALLS IS GROWING AND HIRING!
DoodyCalls scoops over 10 million doggie deposits every year. We’re always on the lookout for hard working and responsible people to join our team. We offer independent outside work, flexible schedules and a very competitive compensation package.
Technicians drive DoodyCalls vehicles and “Scoop the Poop,” for our dog loving clients.
Our team is fun, professional, and proud to work together to make the world a happier place for people and pets.
We have been “Scooping the Poop,” for over 15 years, work to promote from within, offer competitive wages and benefits and are more than just a little bit famous.
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic team members that love working outside and live our values:
- High Integrity and Ethical Leadership: Take responsibility; blame no one. Do not mislead or deceive.
- Servant Leadership: Serve others first, then aspire to lead. Unleash the energy, intelligence, and creativity of others.
- Humility: Be open to learn from anyone, anywhere. Be knowledgeable but not arrogant.
- Respect: Listen to others and assume positive intent. Value what’s unique and special in each team member.
- Be Kind: Be aware of how you make others feel. Care about others personally and professionally.
- Bound Together: We win and lose as a team, not as individuals.
- Deliver WOW: Search for opportunities to go above and beyond. Knock people’s socks off.
Watch the video below to learn more about what it’s like to be part of the DoodyCalls team!
If you believe you would be a good fit for DoodyCalls, please use the form below to submit an application.
If you have any issue with the form you may also send an employment inquiry to [email protected] Please make sure to include your name, address, phone number and email address.