Founded in 2000, DoodyCalls provides homeowners and their communities with year-round professional pet waste removal services. In 2004, we expanded DoodyCalls and created the first national pet waste management franchise of its kind.
The DoodyCalls team keeps lawns and common areas of every size clean and safe for families and their pets to enjoy, including homeowner association properties (HOAs), apartment and condo communities, and public parks too!
For homeowners with dogs, DoodyCalls offers on-demand pet waste pickup, as well as brown spot treatments for urine-burned lawns and special deodorizing services for decks and patios.
We cater to individuals and businesses of all types and sizes, and even offer a Direct-to-You service through our DoodyCalls Direct website.
Whether you are a dog owner or community manager, we can help you keep pet waste at bay.
Browse this site to learn more about the services we provide or give us a call at 1.800.366.3922. Our Customer Care Team is available seven days a week to answer any questions you may have.
When nature calls, we answer!
Making the world a happier and healthier place for people and pets.
We put our customers first while solving pet waste problems for the planet using our unmatched industry expertise.
- High Integrity and Ethical Leadership: Take responsibility; blame no one. We will not mislead or deceive.
- Servant Leadership: Serve others first, then aspire to lead. Unleash the energy, intelligence, and creativity of others.
- Humility: Be open to learn from anyone, anywhere. Be knowledgeable but not arrogant.
- Respect: Listen to others and assume positive intent. Value what’s unique and special in each team member.
- Be Kind: Be aware of how you make others feel. Care about others personally and professionally.
- Bound Together: We win and lose as a team, not as individuals.
- Driven: Never complacent. Exceed expectations – knock their socks off!