Litter Box Service for Cat Owners
DoodyCalls Complete Kitty Litter Box Service: Convenient, Healthy, and Appreciated by Cats
At DoodyCalls we believe every pet deserves a clean, fresh, healthy environment.
DoodyCalls complete litter box service keeps your cat's litter box clean and fresh and eliminates the hassle of buying, transporting and storing large and heavy bags of kitty litter!
With our revolutionary litter box cleaning service for cat owners we provide the kitty litter so you Never Have To Buy Kitty Litter Again!
How Does Our Complete Litter Box Service Work?
We know you are busy, thatís why all of our pet waste removal and disposal services are focused on ease of use and convenience for you! There is no need to be home to use our litter cleaning service; in fact there is no need for us to ever step foot in your home. On the day your litter box is due to be serviced, simply crack open your clean, fresh, and deodorized litter box(es) from your last visit and leave them out for your cat(s) to use. Next place the dirty used box(es) outside for us to service. Our litter boxes come with a secure lid to keep the contents contained the day of your service.
- For a small monthly fee, DoodyCalls will come to your home and empty the dirty litter, clean and disinfect the litter box, and refill the litter box with fresh litter. Clients generally like weekly service, but we can come more or less often depending on your needs. Cost varies based on the frequency and number of litter boxes cleaned.
- Because many cat owners need to scoop waste from the box between services, we also provide you with a small container full of fresh litter so you can top off your litter box as needed to keep it at an appropriate depth for your cat between our visits.
View a diagram of how our cat litter box service works >>
Please note: litter box service may not yet be available in all areas. Please call us at 1.800.366.3922 for a free litter box service quote.
Fast Facts About Our Complete Litter Box Service
- How many litter boxes will I need for the service?
If your cat uses one litter box, you will need an extra litter box to put out for your cat while we clean the dirty one. If you have two litter boxes out at once, you will need four for the service (two clean ones to put out for your cats on your service day while the other two dirty boxes are being cleaned, deodorized, and sanitized.)
- Do you need access into my home?
No. We do not enter your home to provide our service so there is no need to be home when we come by to clean your box. Simply leave your dirty litter box next to your garage, under a car port, or outside your back door or wherever is easiest for you on your service day. Our litter boxes all have lids that snap securely on top so even if it is raining, the inside of the clean litter box will stay dry. The snap-on lids also protect your litter box from being disturbed by outside animals.
- Can I purchase additional litter boxes from you?
Yes, if you need additional litter boxes we are happy to provide them. We DO NOT reuse or recycle litter boxes for the health and safety of your cat(s). Clients that purchase a litter box from us always receive a new one.
- Will my cat's litter box ever get mixed up with someone else's?
No. There will never be a mix-up of litter boxes. All the cleaning is done on site (at your location). We never remove boxes from the premises, so there is no chance of a mix-up occurring. We do this to ensure your cat's environment stays as healthy, safe, and clean as possible.
- What types of kitty litter do you use?
We use two types of cat litter. You will have your choice of standard clay litter, or a premium litter option which is all natural and environmentally friendly.
- How often should I get your service?
Service frequency is really best decided upon by you. It depends how often you feel you need a complete change-out of the litter, and scrubbing, disinfecting, and deodorizing of your litter box(es). Some cat owners with multiple cats may want twice-weekly service, where other owners may be fine with every other week or monthly service.
- What products do you use to clean and disinfect the litter boxes—and are they safe for my cats and family?
To clean and disinfect the box we use a 1:20 bleach-to-water solution. This is the vet-recommended method of killing viruses, germs, and bacteria and is safe for your cats and family.
- Will I really NEVER HAVE TO BUY CAT LITTER AGAIN?
You shouldn't have to as long as you have our service!
- How much does the service cost?
The cost for our kitty litter service varies. The factors that go into the price include the type of cat litter you would like us to use, whether you have your own boxes or we are providing them, the frequency of your cleanings, and the number of boxes that we are cleaning.
- How do I get a free quote or sign up?
For any of our services, including pet waste removal, litter box cleaning, or deck and patio deodorization,
Click here or call us directly at 1.800.DoodyCalls (366.3922).
|Now that my litter box is always clean, I can really relax.
| Sophie T.