Franchising USA Magazine: December 2016 Paul Delaney is a military veteran with an unusual career. He cleans up after dogs in Southeastern Massachusetts. Delaney owns a DoodyCalls franchise, the nation’s leading commercial and residential pet waste management service. He and his wife Angela were one of the company’s first franchisees. As a proud member of READ MORE>>
DoodyCalls is excited to be part of the Associa National Procurement Program!
The Recognized Leader in Pet Waste Management
DoodyCalls is the recognized industry leader in managing pet waste for communities, homeowners associations, apartments, and condominiums. No matter what your pet waste problem is, we have a clean and affordable solution.
We provide the following services for Associa property managers:
- We develop comprehensive and affordable pet waste management plans—at no charge.
- We sell both economy and heavy duty, vandal-resistant pet waste stations.
- We install and service pet waste stations.
- We offer dog waste bags that are compatible with almost every type of pet waste bag dispenser.
- We pick up dog waste from community common areas.
- We clean and deodorize special areas as needed, and
- We pick up loose trash from common areas.
In addition to receiving product discounts, Associa communities receive a 7.5% discount on all services.